Thursday, February 20, 2014

From Food Stamps to Billionaire? (Fondling with Facebook)

I'm not gonna lie, when I saw this title, I thought that this was just another stupid article about someone winning the lottery or something to do with investing really well in stocks.

Turns out...I was slightly right! Facebook is clearly trying to take over social media; and while some may think that they already have, I feel that Facebook's flaws outweigh their successes.

It wasn't a surprise to me that Mark Zuckerburg wanted to gobble up another person's successful creation...

I just thought this was an interesting article about, yet, another attempt of Facebook trying to "showoff."

URL: http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140220175451-108843352-is-whatsapp-worth-19bn-it-is-to-facebook-and-here-s-why?trk=tod-home-art-list-small_1 

No comments:

Post a Comment